GIGAFAST WIRELESS DRIVER

I'm trying to make it work since yesterday without any success. ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics. I buy products from TG Monthly and never had issues. Download Alexa for your Windows 10 PC for free. Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office.
Uploader: Gulkis
Date Added: 16 August 2009
File Size: 44.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30197
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I does get a little warm when in use, but works well both in Linux and older Windows Me.

Page Feedback Click to open Click to open Click to close. July 1st, 3. This is the first product which I have bought which simply don't work as promised.

Product information Shipping Weight 2. Write your own review. I'm still getting the same error.

GigaFast WFAPR - wireless router - b/g - desktop Overview - CNET

TigerDirect Business is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Ok as I said, I tried deleting and installing ndiswrapper, but no luck. Thanks in advance for your help! I think the connection between the driver and the adapter is not working. I'm using one right now, and it usually works great, but it disconnects and reconnects for no apperent reason sometimes. Please make sure wireess you are posting in the form of aireless question.

Warranty & Support

Download Alexa for your Windows 10 PC for free. Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. Back online after moving and losing DSL.

Operating in the 2. Have an opinion on this product that you would like to wireless You are about to purchase Microsoft Office University Edition.

So if you don't mind doing that it works fine. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1.

Results 1 to 7 of 7. June 20th, 2. It's also important to mention that I don't have any internet access from that computer, so every time I need to install something it has to be downloaded on windows and transfered to the other computer.

Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. Would you like to tell us about a lower gibafast

GigaFast Ethernet Ltd.

I get results, it seems that this driver is installed. Feedback If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?

Have one to sell? I'm using the one for windows Wirelesss, but they don't do any distinction between 32 and 64 bits on the folders of the cds. I also get Bus Device All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Amazon Restaurants Food delivery from local restaurants. Tags for this Thread driverndiswrapperubuntu Limited to stock on hand. However, there may be slight differences in store pricing or inventory compared to what is listed online.

I was able to install the driver, but modprobe didn't work and I got the module not found error and yes I installed gigafat also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LINKSYS RALINK RT2561 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

HP 4MV DRIVER DOWNLOAD

MUSTEK 600 CU WINDOWS 7 DRIVER DOWNLOAD